On July 6, The Augmented Humanity Consortium – Augmanity Project presented the results of the first phase of the Project, under which innovative solutions and technologies have been developed to enhance greater competitiveness in industry and production in Portugal. So far, the Augmanity project has executed around 6 million euros of the planned total (8.2 million euros), with the participation of over 300 participants and 200 researchers.
Check out the presentations and the recording of the webinar:
The Project Augmented Humanity
- Short video
- PPS 1 Robotics and PPS1 Ergonomics
- PPS 2 Big Data and Predictive Analytics for i4.0
- PPS 3 Industrial Internet of Things and Connectivity
- PPS 4 Artificial Vison & Augmented Reality
- PPS 5 HR 4.0: Tools for better and healthier workers in i4.0 environments
- Webinar Recording
It is recalled that the Augmented Humanity Project is organized based on five major technological areas, namely Industrial ergonomics and robotics, Data Science, IIoT/5G, Artificial Vision, Virtual and Augmented Reality, and the Human Resources strand in i4.0 environment.
This project is funded by Portugal 2020 under the POCI and the ERDF (European Regional Development Fund), with a duration of three years and a completion date scheduled for June 2023.